We eat, sleep and breathe Agile. Our trainers have nationally recognized competency in all of the popular frameworks, practices, and technologies. Offering legitimate practice, from trainers who are in the game; your instructors are the same people our clients trust to spear-head their Agile transformation. But they’re not just methodology aficionados, our trainers have deep development experience and are able to offer the technical expertise to help clients with issues that arise in software projects. With real-world experience, they’ve punched keys in development teams, driven Agile values as a Scrum Master and optimized quality products as Product Owners on customer-facing applications for leading corporations.
Public Scrum Courses
New to Scrum? Need a refresher? There is high demand for experienced talent to manage and execute Agile projects successfully. Our Scrum.org certified trainers offer hands-on public courses all over the United States for individuals who want to get a leg up in adopting a better Agile mindset. Take a public course and achieve certification to display your breadth of Agile knowledge to employers. All course offerings include an attempt at a professional certification exam.
Private Scrum Training
Struggling to adopt Agile? We work with organizations to provide private Scrum training, crafted and catered to the organization and personal team goals. Contact us and training staff will come to you with a vigorous, practical program that will hone your teams’ skills and understanding of Agile to make it work for you.
Contact our Team for Private Scrum Training
Take a Public Course
- Mar 1 – 2 | San Diego, CA | Professional Scrum Master
- Mar 3 – 4 | San Diego, CA | Professional Scrum Master
- Mar 13 -14 | Bethesda, MD | Professional Scrum Master
- Mar 15 – 16 | Seattle, WA | Professional Scrum Master
- Mar 17 – 18 | Seattle, WA | Professional Scrum Master
- Mar 20 – 22 | San Jose, CA | Professional Scrum Developer
- Mar 20 – 21 | Bethesda, MD | Professional Scrum Product Owner
- Mar 27 – 28 | Princeton, NJ | Professional Scrum Master
- Mar 27 – 28 | San Francisco, CA | Professional Scrum Foundations
- Mar 29 – 30 | San Diego, CA | Professional Scrum Master
- Mar 31 – Apr 1 | San Diego, CA | Professional Scrum Master
- Apr 9 – 10 | San Francisco, CA | Professional Scrum Product Owner
- Apr 11 – 12 | San Francisco, CA | Professional Scrum Master
- Apr 16 – 17 | San Jose, CA | Professional Scrum Foundations
- Apr 17 – 18 | Washington, DC | Professional Scrum Master
- Apr 18 – 19 | San Jose, CA | Professional Scrum Master
- Apr 23 – 24 | Philadelphia, PA | Professional Scrum Master
- Apr 24 – 25 | Los Angeles, CA | Professional Scrum Foundations
- Apr 26 – 27 | Los Angeles, CA | Professional Scrum Product Owner
- Apr 30 – May 2 | Los Angeles, CA | Professional Scrum Developer
- May 15 – 16 | New York, NY | Professional Scrum Master
- May 22 – 23 | Bethesda, MD | Professional Scrum Foundations
- Jun 12 – 13 | Princeton, NJ | Professional Scrum Product Owner
- Jun 18 – 19 | Harrisburg, PA | Professional Scrum Master
Can’t find a public course in your area? Contact us to set up private training.
Training We Provide
The Professional Scrum Master (PSM) course is a 2-day course that covers the principles and (empirical) process theory underpinning the mechanics, rules and roles of the Scrum framework. Advanced tools for servant-leadership are provided to increase a Scrum Master’s effectiveness. These tools relate to behavioral shifts, working with people and teams, coaching and facilitation techniques, and addressing the organization. Students learn through instruction and team-based exercises.
The Professional Scrum Product Owner™ is a 2-day course that provides the foundational knowledge needed to work with Scrum in a highly practical way. The course is a combination of instruction and team-based exercises where students experience how the Scrum framework improves product development efforts. Students will develop and solidify their knowledge of being a Product Owner.
Scaled Professional Scrum™ (SPS) with Nexus™ is a 2-day course that is designed as an experiential workshop where students learn how to scale Scrum using the Nexus Framework. Throughout, you are introduced to the artifacts and events within the framework, the new Nexus Integration Team role, along with more than 50 associated practices.
The Professional Scrum Foundations™ is a 2-day course that teaches Scrum in a highly practical way. Working in a series of Sprints, teams of students build a software application, thereby facing real-life problems. The mechanics, roles, principles and (empirical) process of Scrum are demonstrated. Common missteps and misunderstandings are discussed so students grow a higher awareness of their symptoms. The course also provides the foundation of knowledge needed for role-focused training.
The Professional Scrum Developer (PSD) course is a 3-day course that teaches how to create great software using the Scrum framework. Working in a series of Sprints, teams of students collaborate, apply modern engineering practices, and use the Scrum framework to cope with changes. They learn how to develop increments of potentially releasable functionality from a realistic Product Backlog.
The Professional Agile Leadership™ (PAL) Essentials is a modular workshop, adaptable up to 2-days in length based on the needs of your organization. The workshop provides a foundation for the role that leaders play in creating the conditions for a successful agile transformation using a combination of instruction and team-based exercises.
Itero Group is a proud member of Scrum.org’s Professional Training Network (PTN).