The Professional Agile Leadership™ (PAL) Essentials is a modular workshop, adaptable up to 2-days in length based on the needs of your organization. The workshop provides a foundation for the role that leaders play in creating the conditions for a successful agile transformation using a combination of instruction and team-based exercises.
Upcoming Public Professional Agile Leadership – Essentials Training
Can’t find a public Professional Agile Leadership – Essentials Training in your area? We’ll come to you. Contact us to set up private training.
Is This PAL-E Training For Me?
The Professional Agile Leadership Essentials course is designed for managers and those in leadership roles who are responsible for the introduction and establishment of Agile methods and techniques in an IT organization/division.
What Will I Get Out of This Course?
To succeed in a changing world, organizations need to become more agile, more responsive to customer needs and market changes. This workshop will equip leaders and managers to help their organizations change by providing participants with:
- An overview of what “Agile” is, why organizations need it to survive and thrive in a changing world, how it works, and how to quantify its benefits from a business perspective
- The means to identify the potential opportunities and impacts of Agile in terms of business value
- An understanding of how Agile addresses the root causes of business uncertainty and IT project failure and/or dissatisfied customers
- The ability to compare and contrast Agile practices with alternative business practices and discuss how Agile fosters a culture of innovation and enhances financial performance
- An understanding of how to help form and support agile teams using an empirical approach to product delivery
- An understanding of typical challenges that agile teams face and how to support them by removing impediments
Students of Scrum.org courses are able to claim Project Management Institute (PMI) PDU credit: 14 PDUs after attending a two-day Professional Agile Leadership (PAL) Essentials course. Please note that PMI PDUs are earned for course attendance and not for passing a Scrum.org assessment. Students can claim PDUs under PMI’s “Education courses provided by other third party providers” category. You can claim your PDUs online at https://ccrs.pmi.org.
Itero Group is a proud member of Scrum.org’s Professional Training Network (PTN).